Subject: Re: [Leica] Telyt V lens
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 19:23:51 -0600

Yes it is a Viso lens and if you have the correct (14167) adapter it will
focus to infinity. There were several versions of this lens the first had a
screw mount for the older Viso 1 and required an adapter (16466/OUBIO) to
mount on the Viso 2, 3 or on a R camera with the (14167) adapter. The last
version had a M mount and did not require the (16466/OUBIO) adapter.

JBC