Subject: Re: [Leica] Film Scanner recommendation
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 06:01:55 -0600

I am still very happy with the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II but have not had
much time to use it lately as I am up to my eyeballs in a house
renovation/move. I would say that the a discounted Nikon LS-2000 would be a
better way to go as the LED light source is a better idea and you can get a
"bulk" loader for slide mounts. One leica-user mounts her negs in slide
mounts so she can take advantage of this feature.

John Collier