Subject: [Leica] OT Rollei advice sought
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 22:30:02 +0100

Tonight I have looked at some old cameras found in the loft of the house of
a friends father when he died. Most were junk but there was an interesting
Rollei 'collection' and as I know little about Rollei (although I used to
use one) I need some help and would be brateful if someone could point me
in the right direction.

Basically there is a Rolleiflex with a 2.8 Tessar. The body number is
1130551. The camera is marked DRP DRGM. Condition is fairly good although
it wants lenses cleaning and the Rollie equivalent of a CLA. There is an
instruction book and leather case.

Also there is a Rolleinar Planar 3.5/Xenotar 3.5 with a case and box marked
202 030 GUODO and the same with the box marked GUPUN.

Also a Rolleikin kit in its box and parts still wrapped in paper, a Rollei
plate adapter 'kit' which is pretty near mint, and a Practical Accesories
booklet.

There is also what I can best describe as exposure calculator and case. It
is made in germany by Bewi and is marked Patent A. It is like a
mini-telescope but I cannot work out how it works yet. There are scales
along the barrel with a rotating chrome slider.

Any help with any of the above would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Gerry
Gerry Walden LRPS
Stock & Corporate Photography