Subject: Re: [Leica] New McCullin exhibition - London
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 16:40:16 +0100

- --=====================_1279578==_.ALT

At 08:56 01-05-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Gerry, I'm also a big fan of Don McCullin. I think he's the best! I wonder if
>there's a show catalog available. Arthur

The article I have in front of me says:

'Christian Aid will be running a series of public education activities at
the Whitechapel Art Gallery to coincide with the exhibition. The exhibition
will be shown at the UN, New York after leaving the Whitechapel Gallery. It
will then tour throughout the UK.'

In the light of the above I would guess that there will be a show catalogue
but I have not yet seen one. I will be going to the show in London so if
there is a catalogue I could get you one and post it if you let me have an
address.

Gerry
Gerry Walden LRPS
Stock & Corporate Photography
www.gerrywalden.co.uk
Tel: 0044 23 8046 3076
Fax: 0044 23 8034 8542

- --=====================_1279578==_.ALT

McCullin. I think he's the best! I wonder if <br>
there's a show catalog available. Arthur </blockquote><br>
The article I have in front of me says:<br>
'Christian Aid will be running a series of public education activities at
the Whitechapel Art Gallery to coincide with the exhibition. The
exhibition will be shown at the UN, New York after leaving the
Whitechapel Gallery. It will then tour throughout the UK.'<br>
In the light of the above I would guess that there will be a show
catalogue but I have not yet seen one. I will be going to the show in
London so if there is a catalogue I could get you one and post it if you
let me have an address.<br>
Gerry</font><br>

Stock &amp; Corporate Photography<br>
Tel: 0044 23 8046 3076<br>