Subject: [Leica] Re: URGENT NOTICE: Singapore LUG meeting (1 May)
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:48:53 +0800

Friends

Date: 1 May (a public holiday in Singapore).

Time : 3 pm.

Venue :  The Coffee Shoppe at MPH Stamford is currently NOT available.

We are now meeting at Mr. Bean's Cafe at Prinsep Street opposite Parklane
Shopping Center (Selegie Road). This is a triangular building where the
Singapore Photographic Society is located. We will meet at the cafe on the
groundfloor. For more precise locating, Mr Bean's Cafe is directly opposite
No. 68 Prinsep Street.

I apologise for the late change of plans. Hope to see you there.

Dan K.