Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: A Leica ChallengeTO KICK B. D. ;-)
From: ShadCat11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:16:19 EDT

<<Why is teacher bashing a cause for such mirth on the LUG? How many of you
would not be able to communicate in this medium if not for teachers?

Ken Wilcox
Professional Middle School Teacher (and proud of it!!)

Two shooters meet while out doing street photography.  One sez "I saw a
bundle of rags on a park bench that turned out to be an old lady.  She told
me she was once wealthy, but a string of bad luck and wrong moves brought her
to where she is now, penniless and homeless."

"The poor women," replies the other photographer.  "What did you give her?"

"Well, it was sunny, so I gave her 1/250th sec. at f16."

Allen Zak