Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: photo criticism...
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:09:39 -0400

on 4/26/01 6:25 PM, Jim Brick at jim_brick@agilent.com wrote:

> No, not at all. I do not understand your term "over produced?"
>
> These images, in the flesh, are stunning.

my reaction was

a) very nice if you like this kind of thing

BUT

b) Velvia overload. WAY oversaturated for me. Also the very consistent
warmth of them is quite monotonous. Like eating ten huge sundaes in a row.

The only ones that I really got off on were the shafts of light in the slot
canyon.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com