Subject: Re: [Leica] photo criticism...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:38:04 -0300

Interesting point of view.
I would support that...Steve.
I wish I can express so clear idea like you do.
Maybe because of my poor English, maybe other reasons.

Regards
- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com

From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:42:45 -0700
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: [Leica] photo criticism...

These images are technical gems... but it is easy to see why you tend to
focus on the technical details...I believe that is so because the
photographer focussed on the technical details,  even to the detiment of the
image/the content itself.

Sorry to say,   many of these pictures are very pretty,  but are over
"produced", weakening the power of the  image, in my opinion.

Is that your conclusion as well Jim , or do I misinterpret.  ?   Steve