Subject: [Leica] repair
From: Peter Miller <peter@silverprintpress.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:56:04 -0400

I'm new to the list; just added my website.

Question: I sent a Leica M6 and a 35mm summicron to Leica in NJ for
repair. Camera had a sticky shutter, lens needed to be cleaned. Cost
estimate: $297.50 for the camera, $140.00 for the lens. Almost
$500.00. Is this what you pay for repair?
- --

Vermont People, People of the Great Plains, and The First Time I Saw
Paris, books by Peter Miller, can be viewed at
http://www.silverprintpress.com. Peter Miller's stock photography can
be searched at http://www.yankeeimage.com.