Subject: Re: [Leica] Film Demise
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:55:08 -0600

I am afraid your example is not a good one. I can get new players for all
the media listed below (okay except the 8 track...). As a matter of fact I
can get new players for 78 rpm records with a choice of all the various
speed variations (76 rpm to 80 rpm). Unfortunately digital seems to have a
reputation for killing off its wounded and I am planning to stick with film
for the foreseeable future.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Film Demise)