Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Film Demise
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:07:19 -0400

> > Mark:
> >
> > It is widely believed here on the LUG that the birth of a child requires a
> > Noctilux for delivery room pictures. Do you have yours yet?
> >
> > Ken Wilcox

There are also a very large number of other plain wrong things believed
here on the LUG...;-)

I wonder if anyone has the statistics on the percentage of low light
"keepers," taken in delivery rooms or anywhere else for that matter,
shot with Noctiluxes, v. the percentage shot with everything else...what
do we want to guess, 1/4 of one percent shot with the Noctilust? Which
is not to say that it isn't a great lens. It's just that most of the
world's great photographers have somehow gotten through their entire
careers without ever using one.

B. D.