Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 serial number
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:54:27 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/01 11:15:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbcollier@home.com writes:

<< Naw, I am just joking. I would not touch it with a ten foot pole! Made
 anywhere else is okay though.

Why not, John? The highest quality Hondas in the world are made in Ohio - USA
- - ditto Toyotas in Kentucky - USA - ditto BMWs in Spartanburg South
bloody-Carolina - USA - and ditto Mercedes-Benz in Grab-your-coat-and-hat
Mississippi - also USA!

LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] was: R8 serial number - car)