Subject: Re: [Leica] Welcome...
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:42:32 -0500

> on 4/19/01 1:06 PM, Paul Chefurka at Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com wrote:
>
>> There's an international globalization meeting going on this weekend in
Quebec
>> City, 5 hours drive away.  Unfortunately I'm not going.

Johnny Deadman chimed in with:

> me neither, unfortunately. I was all set to go and photography this but I
> realised getting arrested, which is always a possibility at these events,
> would be pretty stupid in view of my current immigration application. There
> will probably be something in Toronto too and I might try that.

My experience with covering demonstrations is the first one is quite
exciting and easy to get some great photos, but after that your shots all
start to look like you have already done that before. The only thing that
might be different is the message on the signs they are carrying.

If you are NOT working press, do one demonstration for your portfolio then
move on.

Steve
Annapolis