Subject: Re: [Leica] The sad tale of a Leica 'O'
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:41:47 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 19/04/01 19:48:40 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
leica@davidmorton.org a =E9crit :

> "I can't even think about the ugly an un-interesting and un-practical
>  miniature IIIF they built some time ago"
> =20
>  So don't think about it. It has appeal to some, whatever happened to 'liv=
>  and let live'?
> =20
>  --=20
>  David Morton
>  dmorton@journalist.co.uk
Hello David .

Are you one of the buyers ? No problem to me . I am simply=20
reflecting a personnal opinion .
Again , I'm spelling it loud and clear , building such things is=20
simply waste of time .=20
I consider this camera as a key ring , nothing else .
and I think that in the price of every other serious Leica stuff ,
we pay a small amount for such a charm .
Regards .
=20
JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE