Subject: Re: [Leica] The sad tale of a Leica 'O'
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:47:00 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 18/04/01 19:01:02 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com a =E9crit :

> What kind of work is he planning to do with them?  I've handled two of the=
m=20
> now, and I can't conceive of them being anything but "noodling-around"=20
> cameras.
> =20
>  They did make me realize how nice it would be to have a truly small Leica=
=20
> body again.  Maybe we can convince Leica to reissue the IIIf for use with=20
the=20
> new Cosina LTM lenses?  After all, everyone else is producing bodies to us=
e=20
> with Leica lenses, so turnabout would be fair play, no?
> =20
>  Paul

This is also what I was thinking . A brand new IIIF is the way to go .
I can't even think about the ugly an un-interesting and un-practical
miniature IIIF they built some time ago .

Why the hell don't they build what the poeple wants ?
A good advise to Leica : go out and pay a visit to Chrysler USA and look
at the cars they build ( prowlers , vipers ) , and get some inspiration ther=
e=20
.

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE