Subject: [Leica] M swing-up polarizer
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:03:30 -0700

I have an outdoor photo shoot this Saturday which I believe will benefit
from using the latest rangefinder-based polarizer, which I have not yet
used. Would anybody who has used it enlighten me about whether or not you
have found that, using it on the M6 TTL, the through the lens metering is
fine and doesn't require exposure compensation via a lens' aperture ring
change or via a shutter button setting change? If you've found that it does
require compensation, would you please indicate the average amount? In
advance, thanks, for you will surely help me succeed when I expose a roll of
Provia 100F during the shoot.

Terry