Subject: [Leica] PAW Update (matt kollasch) / Color neg film under flourescent?
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:52:36 -0500

Hello to all hither and yon,

The latest PAW, with an alternate (self-portrait) is up for viewing and,
if you would be so kind, a critique.

On a another note:
What is the best negative color film (need the exposure latitude of neg
film) for a shoot in school classrooms that are lit w/ flourescent
lighting.  I will not be using a flash (I hope) and I don't have any
filters to compensate for the lighting.

TIA,  /matt
- --
  A traveller needs to believe in the significance of where he is, and
  therefore in his own meaning.  Colin Thubron, _In Siberia_, 1999

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW Update (matt kollasch) / Color neg film under flourescent?)