Subject: Re: [Leica] The Nikon FM
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:39:30 -0700

I thought the Nikon gear was great until I got calibrated to the Leica 50
mm. Now I can't seem to get good pictures with the Nikon 50/1.8
When I first got the summiluxI thought it had low contrast. Now I've
adjusted to it and can't understand how anyone can live with the contrast of
the Nikon 50mm.

Low contrast is your friend if you are out in the midday sun with the mad
dogs and Englishmen.

Mike Quinn