Subject: [Leica] IIIC-K
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:54:49 -0500

I just sold a IIIcK #391114. The camera had no "K" on the top plate and no
"K" stamped on the shutter. From getting it cleaned
at Kindermann in Canada, I was told it had a ball-bearing shutter.
And most of the Leica books( like Lager's) showed this camera as being in a
batch of 200 made from 1943-1944. Possibly made
for US or another client? Still not sure.

Well, It was a hard sell wiht no "K" on it, but i did finally part with it.
Really didn't want to give it up, but the money was there.

Just wondering if anyone else had come across this type of IIIcK?

Chris Williams