Subject: Re: [Leica] First F100 disaster
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:40:36 -0400

ABSOLUTELY!!!! NO insult, racial slurs, etc., of any kind intended - in
what was absolutely supposed to be a private correspondence in the first
place...I have long refered to the Leica mgt. as the gnomes of solms,
imagining them slaving away in their manufacturing plants located under
giant mushrooms in the Black Forest...My reference to the Japanese
gnomes...It had NOTHING to do with stature, etc....

Damn, but this world has become so PC it's getting more than frightening....
...he said, having voted for...Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton,
Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, McGovern, Humphrey.... (Yes, there is indeed a
bit of a pattern here...the question is whether it relates to usually
voting for losers, or for Democrats, is another question entirely, and
one that doesn't belong on this list...;-) )

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] First F100 disaster)
Message from ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] First F100 disaster)
Message from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] First F100 disaster)