Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Medium format camera (now pit-bull arena)
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:20:47 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 3:09 PM
Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica
user?

photog
to the

For me it certainly was true, and to a lesser extent, in low
light, still is.

blurring the

>>> I don't understand how that follows?

Yeah, it's one of those things you have to experience to
understand.

> > C. You have higher strobe sync speeds,

I don't see a downside to faster sync speeds shooting from
the sidelines on dimly lit football fields in 1963.  It made
it possible to get the shot at night games. With that bigole
Honeywell and TriX, I could stop 'em beyond mid-field.

hit by

...> Yeah, but you'd run the wrong way ;-)

Er . . . my head was not glued to the viewfinder, so I could
see them coming at me; besides it only takes a little
practice to get used to the reverse image in a TLR, kinda
like finding reverse in a VW.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Medium format camera)