Subject: RE: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 15 is up (also Paris comments)
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:46:59 +0100

I bought a 50mm Summicron from there last year, as you say, don't expect
ultra quick service as the owner does like to chat to his customers :-),
also he speaks very good English. And don't forget to ask if the price he
quotes is his best price - as mentioned he does appear flexible on price. I
still paid a substantial amount more for the lens than I would in the UK,
but I was there for several weeks and was bored with just having a 25mm lens
to play with.

The street where Maison du Leica can be found (Boulavard Beaumarchais)
contains a lot of other camera shops.

Steve