Subject: Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:50:29 -0400

At 09:40 AM 4/12/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Tina,
>
>On a serious note, that is allowed on the LUG?, about 10 years ago I was in
>the same dilemma and found that employing an independent picture editor and
>a couple of teenagers solved my backed up problem.  The editor also taught
>me a couple of things about editing my own work.  The manual labor preformed
>by the teens continued on for sometime but that also returned to my idle
>hands.

Where did you find the editor?  I employed my own teenagers for awhile but
they grew up and left home.  That's why I'm so backlogged now!  I have a
grandchild due next week but it will be awhile before she'll be able to
file photos!  I also paid my kids well below the minimum wage (they
considered it slave labor).  I don't think many teenagers would go for that
now.

>Taking a small lightbox and loupe to bed each night might lead to a more
>expensive situation, marriage advisor ;-)

No problems there.  We are both morning people  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com