Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Labels
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:11:53 -0500

Richard,

The suggestion below sounds like a good way to catalog your work.
But if you want to attach it to the print how would it be if you used an
archival quality paper that you've run through your laser printer and
then mount that on the back of the mat? I think the toner from laser
printers is pretty much chemically inert and very long lasting. You could
do this at the same time you are mounting the prints. It would look very
neat and professional. Maybe a 1/4 sheet of letter size paper made into a
label with all the information printed on it then mounted on the back of
the mounted print.

Henry