Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop help
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:14:25 EDT

I think your problem may be that you are saving at 71 dpi and not 72 dpi thus
causing a moire effect withthe bands of the monitor. You will always be
liable to get some mismatch if there are fine lines in the image (I get
problems for instance with roof tiles on buildings I photograph for my
clients) but it should not generally be a problem. But I think that 1 dpi
could be the problem.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Corporate & Stock Photography