Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Film for Italy
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:29:45 -0400 (EDT)

I would recommend taking one of the Portra NCs, or whatever the
lower-contrast Fuji equivalent.  If you are in the typical Italian town
with its narrow winding streets, you will have big blacked out shadows
with the usual "snappy" high-contrast neg film.  It's just harsh light.
The other alternative is a longscale neg film like Supra.