Subject: [Leica] Re: Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:35:54 -0400

2001-04-05-17:20:27 Mark Rabiner:
> and the Velcro make a sound which
> filled the small room. RIIIIPPP!
> I've tried making the velco less Velcro-like by sitting in front of the
> television set and repeatingLY Velcroing it.
> To no avail.

I remember hearing a few years ago that there was a military-funded
project to try to make quiet Velcro.  No idea if the story was
apocryphal, and if not, if they succeeded.  We got the Mylar blankets
and GPS, now can we have the quiet Velcro?

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?)