Subject: Re: [Leica] 'Russian' Leica-fit lenses
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:52:23 -0500

St.

A couple of weeks ago, you commented on the jupiter 12
lenses.  Just after that, I purchased a Jupiter 8, black f2
50mm.  The lens seems to be quite sharp and smooth to
operate.

The one issue I run into after so many years with other
lenses is the diaphragm setting that rotates with the front
of the lens when I focus.

You noted in your discussion of the Jup. 12 that it has an
"awkward" diaphragm setting.   My question, (finally)  . . .
Do all Jupiter lenses rotate their aperture setting?

Thanks,

SonC

http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] 'Russian' Leica-fit lenses)