Subject: [Leica] o/t...another order of Lobsters, please
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:25:54 -0400

 >> What do you call a group of sea urchins ?

On a sushi plate, I would call it an order of Uni. Delicious.

All this talk of lobsters reminds me of a 3 week job I did in Sandwich,
Mass. (on Cape Cod) a few years ago. Best 3 weeks I ever spent working - the
restaurant beside the hotel had a Tuesday special - a 1 lb lobster, bread
and a large draught for $9.99. My expense account for those 3 weeks showed
that I took at least 3-4 people out to dinner every Tuesday night !

But beware the Lobster butter - last October my wife and I spent 3 days of
Honeymoon on Prince Edward Island. This coincided with the end of the
"Lobster Supper" season that are an Island tradition.

After devouring a 1 3/4 lb lobster, I went to the restroom to wash my hands
of the residual butter. Somehow, between the soap and butter, my wedding
ring slipped off and I threw it in the wastepaper basket.

I had been married for less than 24 hrs before I managed to loose my wedding
ring.

Regards

William