Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Portra 400 ISO C41 black and white
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:25:57 -0600

> Has anyone used Kodak Portra 400 ISO C41 b/w film yet? I saw a roll
> yesterday and heard from a reliable source that Kodak T400CN C41 in 24
> exp is being discontinued immediately and that the 36exp is being
> deleted sometime very soon.

Interesting, because the Kodak info says that it will print well on the
"colour" B&W paper (as well as, I think, scan well), but won't print well on
traditional B&W (I guess that would be Gelatin Silver  :)   ) papers.

I think Kodak said to use T400CN for that...  (but it's a little while since
I read it).

Tim