Subject: [Leica] 12/5.6 Voigtlander
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 18:20:15 -0400

I forgot to mention...I have a filter adaptor for the 12, not sure if it
can be used on other lenses like the 15, but it is one huge blankety blank;
takes 77mm screw in filters.  I bought a red filter for the times when i
will be using IR film with the lens, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Dan C.
"Freudian slip is when you mean one thing but say your mother."

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] 12/5.6 Voigtlander)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 12/5.6 Voigtlander)