Subject: [Leica] Long Beach Grand Prix
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:51:22 -0700

Hi all:

I'll be at the LB Grand Prix over the end of this week doing a lifestyle
piece. If anyone else is going to be there, contact off list for my cell
# and we'll work out a get together. I'll be within 10-15 minutes reach
of a call.

By the way, I'd like to thank all of you who came to the opening at
Harbor College last Saturday, March 24. It's always a pleasure meeting
like minded travelers, whether equipment wise or ideologically speaking
that is.
My wife threw up a quick and dirty site that same moining of three
images from the exhibit.
http://home.earthlink.net/~sld/index.html

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

On a parting note:
While no one from the lists was able to stay for drinks, club soda in my
case, and dinner afterwards, the way the evening concluded made me feel
like at least some of the spirit of some of the past threads was there.
As eight of us were getting to leave, a gentleman at the restaurant bar
started raving about his father being a real Nazi, and how if a certain
individual was still alive today we wouldn't have a race problem.
We all walked out, needless to say, while at the same reassuring the
owner that it in no way reflected on her establishment. One week's worth
of work concluded with that little scene.