Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] Question! Here comes anudder one!
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:18:38 -0700

From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
> Photoshop has turned into a humbling experience! YE GADS, AND LITTLE FISH
> HOOKS! I am getting ready to take a "Photoshop for the Profoundly
Impaired"-

The title of the manual "Photoshop for Dummies" must have been coined
specifically for us Photoshop users who do not have enough years left in our
life span to learn the rudiments of that program.
A local junior college offers a 6-week course in Photoshop use for $23 (the
parking fees surpass the tuition fee). I have enrolled.

Joe Codispoti