Subject: Re: [Leica] Leafscan at 2000+ DPI
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:18:19 -0400

B.D.

The chromes themselves are a result of the 6008i auto bracketing feature
together with the 6008 multi-metering.  We picked the best of each three
frames to scan.  The rest is the result of Austin's magic with the
Leafscan and the accompanying software... I just watched and marveled at
what I was seeing on his monitor.

That's the reason I'm interested into getting further along within
Leicadom than with only my SL and 2/50 Summicron-R.

From what I've been reading on this list for the last couple of months
and from what I've seen of of the list member's photos, I should be able
to get much better results with Leicas than I have been able to get with
most/all of my other 35mm equipment.

Jim

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leafscan at 2000+ DPI)