Subject: [Leica] Re: HTML on LUG help with MSExplorer settings please
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:02:22 -0600

Hey LUGgers,

Can someone help Mitch set up his email client please?

>Hello Henry,
>
>I got your message (and Pascal's too) on the LUG re. my sending messages
>with HTML attachments. I'm sorry about that, but I'm actually unsure how to
>rectify the problem. I use MS Explorer; do you know how I can configure this
>browser so that the above doesn't happen?
>
>I can read my messages ok, i.e. they look normal to me, and I suspect many
>other people can too, however it is obviously coming across in a different
>format when you, Pascal and no doubt lots of others look at them.
>
>I would appreciate your help.
>
>Thanks
>Mitch

I don't know the answer. I'm a Mac guy.
In theory your messages should not even appear on the LUG because they
are in HTML - I think ???

Brian Reid owns the list, he might be able to help. Or someone else who
knows MSExplorer.

I'm posting this to the LUG so that maybe someone there can answer your
question about MSExplorer and how to set it properly.

Henry

Replies: Reply from "Bill" <ohlen@sierratel.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: HTML on LUG help with MSExplorer settings please)