Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: New Digital Scanner Option
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:36:42 +0100

- --=====================_19758007==_.ALT

Certainly looks a good spec but I wonder what the price is. I am also very
surprised by the size which is twice as big (at least) as my Epson flatbed.

Gerry

At 13:35 30-03-01 -0500, you wrote:
>http://www.polaroid.com/products/digital_imaging/scanners/ss120/index.html
>
>Just saw this. Looks cool. Anyone heard and reviews on it yet?
>Michael

Gerry Walden (UK)
Corporate and Stock Photography
Tel: 0044 (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: 0044 (0)23 8034 8542
- --=====================_19758007==_.ALT

I am also very surprised by the size which is twice as big (at least) as
my Epson flatbed.<br>
Gerry<br>
At 13:35 30-03-01 -0500, you wrote:<br>
Just saw this. Looks cool. Anyone heard and reviews on it yet?<br>
Michael</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gerry Walden (UK) <br>
Corporate and Stock Photography<br>