Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Disappointing Leica chat
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:36:41 +0100

- --=====================_2843926==_.ALT

At 08:30 31-03-01 -0500, you wrote:
>Future of the the R system?
>
>Why did they devote so much time to an oxymoron?
>
>B. D.

I am sorry to criticize BD, but I feel that this attitude is one of the
reasons why a very fine camera may get less of a future.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Corporate and Stock Photography
Tel: 0044 (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: 0044 (0)23 8034 8542
- --=====================_2843926==_.ALT

Why did they devote so much time to an oxymoron?<br>
B. D.</blockquote><br>
I am sorry to criticize BD, but I feel that this attitude is one of the
reasons why a very fine camera may get less of a future.<br>
Gerry<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gerry Walden (UK) <br>
Corporate and Stock Photography<br>