Subject: Re: [Leica] More playing Doug Herr... Scanners
From: "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:09:20 -0800

This week I obtained a Nikon Coolscan IV ED.  It seems to have
specifications about the same or better than the LS2000.  I especially like
the shadow detail - but what do I know, I am totally new to film scanning.
I am very happy with the prints from my ordinary Epson printer.  Please
check this shot out and tell me what you think.  The on-topic aspect of this
post is that the shot was taken with a M6 Classic and 35mm Summicron-M f2.0.

Replies: Reply from "Gunalan Sengalrayan" <gunas@consortio.com> (Re: [Leica] More playing Doug Herr... Scanners)
Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] More playing Doug Herr... Scanners)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] More playing Doug Herr... Scanners)
Reply from Wilfred VonDauster <vondauster@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] More playing Doug Herr... Scanners)