Subject: Re: [Leica] Probate stuff
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:42:48 -0800

Hi Frank,

My wife had a tough time doing her father's probate. They don't make it easy for
DIY on this (pro per, I think)

I hope yours sails smoothly. Then there are the tax forms to deal with ;-(

It sounds like fun, Artesia, but my wife and I are planning kayak surfing
Sunday, it's been too long. We both like to kayak and weekends, including this
one, are filled with work on the house. Either it will  be in great shape for us
or ready to sell!

I work full time in the computer peripherals industry (tape drives) and I really
don't have much time left over. Having said that I love my current job. Working
with great people on an interesting product.

Again, good luck on that probate.

Laters.
Dennis