Subject: [Leica] Probate stuff
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:24:20 -0800

I wanted to thank you for the name of that Paralegal.... We decided to try
it 1 more time and got real lucky..... we are now moving forward without
problems......   It seems I finally found the correct person in Orange
County that actually does HELP to answer questions, with both intelligence
and practicality.....  He has a title like secretary of the calendar.....the
name of a low underling.... but he is the one that actually gives the
lawyers advice as well....

Now if I have not jinxed my deal, it will all go well...

BTW, I am going over to Artesia on Sunday afternoon to shoot Pioneer Blvd
Indians on the street with their finery.....would you like to join me?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com> (Re: [Leica] Probate stuff)