Subject: RE: [Leica] projecting vs. protecting slides
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:33:55 -0500

Thanks Nathan and others for your responses.  I think I won't worry too much
about this for now, since I doubt I'll project my Velvia for longer than 4
cumulative hours (my K'chromes, however, are going back into sleeves).

One thing I'm anxious to do is scan the best slides and preserve them
digitally.  That will have to wait till I can (finally) get my hands on an
LS 4000, though.

Dan