Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan - scanner
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:35:23 -0500

Nathan:

I have the same problem with the negative holder in my LS-20. One almost
has to use a loupe in order to line up the frames correctly.  I've come
to the same conclusion as Tina.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan - scanner)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 12 is up)