Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:14:38 -0500

Fortunately this method usually DOES work as a deterrent to the
photographer shooting a lot of weddings over a long period of time. (With
Ted's stellar reputation and top end results however, I'm not sure that his
playing "hard to get" doesn't cause more of a demand than a deterrent,
despite the occasional but inevitable bad shot ending up printed.)

Michael

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography)
Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography)