Subject: Re: [Leica] Two more
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:52:00 -0500

> two more shots. for thou pleasure.
>
> "..if you will know it
> I am, a su - scu - scu - scu -scurvy poet! (photographer).."
> - 'Fairy Queen'
>
> http://www.neurosoft.net/img/figure.jpg

A fascination with headless statues and cemetaries? hmmmm this must be part
of a bigger picture.

> http://www.neurosoft.net/img/cafe.jpg

This is quite original, very good. I wonder though if something is missing,
somebody sitting at the table would be a distraction, maybe a candle or wine
bottle, loaf of bread on the table could improve it.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] Two more)