Subject: Re: [Leica] Help Needed for Leica IIIf purchase!!!
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:59:28 -0500

Frankly, I think that is insanely expensive for the combo you describe,
unless you're a collector obsessive about mint-condition gear that you
don't intend to us (and even then, the price seems way out of
line).  Browse  eBay for some sense of the range of prices that various
IIIfs w/ lenses bring in the 'open' market.

CHandos

At 11:59 PM 3/28/01 +0000, you wrote:
>It is a Black Dial Model and comes along with a Summitar 50mm, f2 (I hope
>to describe it correctly)lense, which is in the same condition with the
>camera. The price the dealer asks for the set (body and lense)is 795
>British Pounds ($1,150).

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies
College of William and Mary