Subject: Re: [Leica] Help Needed for Leica IIIf purchase!!!
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:57:37 -0800

Yannis,

The prices you describe are very high. The International Leica Price guide
lists "good" condition IIIf BD at $450 USD, and a Summitar lens for $150
USD. Add maybe $100 to each if they are are in mint- condition.

You might want to propose less money to your dealer and see if he'll go for
it, or post a Want to Buy ad here on the LUG on Friday. Some Lugger may
have the camera you want at a much more reasonable price.

Best of luck.

Guy