Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: SNAPS & England & the LHS: NOW "snaps use"
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:25:25 -0800

><Snip>  "Squirt prints" just doesn't have the same faux-art cachet, does it?
And I would bet that even "inkjet" has too many lowbrow connotations for a
curator's comfort - although I think that's changing these days.

> Paul

I think it's great to be clear as long as it does not get pretentious.
I'd rather people be vague than pretentious.
To me it's like too much information on what goes on in the bathroom.
A euphemism will do.

mark rabiner
stopped off at the head