Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 12 is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:39:06 +0200

Hi Steve,

Thanks for looking and commenting. The shot, like many of my other PAWs, was
shot on Ilford SFX. I have been using this film a lot lately, partly because I
got a brick from a friend and partly because I am trying to figure out if I can
use it as a universal B&W film, i.e. normal rendition without filters and
pseudo-IR with a red filter. The jury is still out.

Nathan

Steve LeHuray wrote:

> The first thing I noticed was how the texture of his sweater blends in with
> the texture of the stone building behind him. This seems to highlight his
> head and legs. Interesting photo.
>
> Steve
> Annapolis
>

> > --