Subject: Re: [Leica] O series
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:04:34 -0000

Hi Jon,

Could you tell us if you bought the 0 as a collector item
or if you plan to make pictures with it?

If you plan to use it, I would be interested to know how pleasant
is the use, how would you rate "the pleasure of such a pure camera vs.
the inconvenient in use (e.g., no RF, using cap for rewind, ...)"?

TIA,

logan