Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander 21/4
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:17:52 -0000

Hi Luggers,

Being interested in going wider than my current skopar 25,
I wonder about the heliar 15 and skopar 21 ?

My question is the following, what is the jummp between a 35mm
and a 21mm and 15mm? Is this comparable to the jump from
90mm to 50mm, 35mm or 28mm.

My second question would be how does the 21/4 compared to the Super Andulon
3.4? Probably, Tom A. is the only one able to answer this question.

TIA,

logan